SAFETY COMES FIRST
We are ready to welcome you to Verina Hotels and our beautiful island! The Verina Astra Hotel will open for the season on 19 June 2020 and the Verina Terra Hotel will follow on 1 July 2020.
We look forward to offering you the perfect setting for your summer holidays. We all have experienced unprecedented circumstances in the past few months and we now need more than ever to take a deep breath and relax.
Life on Sifnos island has resumed its usual summer rhythm – restaurants and shops are open, the nightlife is in full swing and most of the activities are carried out as every other summer. You will be able to experience the Greek summer to the fullest in one of the most iconic islands of the Cyclades!
But we never let our guard down! Your safety and the safety of our staff is always our top priority. We are following all the guidelines issued by the Greek authorities and we have updated our operations in order to provide you with an exceptional but also as safe as possible environment.
Already, the layout of the properties is ideal for social distancing. All of the public areas, including restaurants, are outdoors. All guest rooms have private open areas and are quite secluded. The area around the properties guarantees a safe distance and offers total privacy.
Our team is fully trained to apply the health protocols of the Hellenic National Public Health Organization. Our properties have received the Health First Certification issued by the Greek Ministry of Tourism for full compliance with the health protocols. Furthermore, we are closely monitoring any developments and remain focused on the safety and health of our guests.
Here below you will find some of the measures that we have taken. Please note that in some cases these measures will prevent us from providing part of our services.
- We regularly sanitize all surfaces and frequently touched objects (eg. door knobs)
- We have rearranged the seating arrangement to observe the 2m distance regulation
- We have made available sanitizer dispensers in all public areas of our properties
- Visitors are not allowed in guest rooms
- Rooms are meticulously cleaned and ventilated between guest stays
- Air conditioning filters are frequently cleaned and replaced
- Rooms are cleaned every day and bed linen is changed every other day
- Sanitizer dispensers are available in every room
- Surfaces covered with fabric (furniture upholstery and curtains) are cleaned with a steam appliance at temperatures higher than 70o C
- Some of the decorative objects have been removed from the rooms (pillows, beddings, etc.)
- All reusable collateral has been removed from the rooms
- Turndown service is currently discontinued
- The check in/out process is performed in an open space
- All payments can be made on line and receipts/invoices can be sent by email
- Room keys are disinfected before they are handed over to you
- Check in/out times have changed to allow for the meticulous sanitization of the room between guests’ departure and arrival. You have to check out by 11 am and you cannot check in before 3 pm.
- Our legendary breakfast is now served only at your table – no buffet service is available
- Table linen is changed after every use and is cleaned according to the health protocols
- You always have the alternative of complimentary Room service
- We strongly recommend to not only shower before entering the pool but shower using soap or shower gel – we are happy to make these amenities available in the pool shower area
- To cover the sunbeds, we provide you with our famous foutas steam towels
We take every possible measure to maintain the highest standards of hygiene across all our properties. We kindly request your collaboration in keeping Verina Hotels & Villa a safe haven for our guests and staff.
Welcome to Verina Hotels & Villa!