A chance to regenerate yourself
This season is coming to an end with a very special event at Verina Astra. We are hosting for the first time a YALAcollective yoga retreat and we are very excited about this collaboration. YALAcollective is a worldwide community of creative wellness.
The “first” YALA collective project was created to promote Italian rural regions through a series of events combining yoga, meditation, healthy traditional cooking and the discovery of local natural landscapes. Their goal was to rediscover a place envisioning wellness, and support to local communities.
After a fantastic week with 12 participants, and after this first experience the team of YALAcollective felt that the project was replicable, not only in Italy but around the world. So, additionally to the Italian events, a series of events were organised all over the world. We are happy to host their first event in Greece.
The highlights of the Sifnos retreat are:
- 6 days on Sifnos island all included
- Daily Meditation, Pranayama and Yoga classes
- Daily pescatarian and vegetarian brunch, afternoon energizing snack, and dinner
- Greek Cooking class with fresh local produce
- Hiking experiences around the most beautiful natural hidden spots of Sifnos
- Automassage class and beauty and facial spa
The full YALAjourney is mainly held in English, but their staff also speaks French, Spanish and Italian.
If you like to find out more information about the retreat and how to participate, please click here.